To purchase or for training information/schedule click here.
We have seen that cells are designed to run at -20 millivolts. Cells need -50 millivolts to make new cells to heal. Chronic disease occurs when voltage drops below -20 millivolts. As voltage drops, these things happen:
* Cells don't have enough energy to work correctly.
* Chronic pain is caused by low voltage (low pH). Over 70 medical studies support the knowledge that pain is caused by low voltage (low pH), e.g., Woo YC, Park SS, Subieta AR, Brennan TJ Changes In Tissue pH And Temperature After Incision Indicate Acidosis May Contribute To Postoperative Pain. In: Anesthesiology (2004 Aug) 101(2):468-75. The Tennant Biomodulator®¹ and certain accessory electrodes are FDA listed by its distributor or manufacturer in these categories: 21 CFR 882.5890 Neurology transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator for pain relief, 21 CFR 882.5050 Neurology biofeedback device . Indications for use: "Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain; Adjunctive treatment in the management of post-traumatic surgical and post-traumatic pain; Relaxation training and muscle relaxation." With the Tennant Biomodulator, one can assess the voltage (pH) and then switch to a treatment mode to insert electrons to raise the voltage (pH) and thus help eliminate the pain.
Other undesirable things happen when voltage (pH) drops. They include:
* As voltage drops, the amount of oxygen in cells drops, switching from aerobic (oxygen-available) metabolism to anaerobic (oxygen diminished) metabolism.
* With anaerobic metabolism, one unit of fat makes only two molecules of ATP whereas with aerobic metabolism, one unit of fat makes 32 molecules of ATP.
* With anaerobic metabolism, microorganisms begin to grow and put out toxins to dissolve our cells so they can eat us.
To resolve each of these issues, one must raise the voltage (pH) by whatever means that allows you to insert electrons into the system, including alkaline water, raw fruits and vegetables, sunshine, moving water, exercise, etc.
The Tennant Biomodulator is distributed by Senergy Medical Group. For more information and for Dr. Tennant's training schedule, see www.senergy.us.